This workshop has been moved to Beaverlac in the Porterville mountains due to the Arch still being closed for another year.
This area offers opportunity regardless of the conditions with many waterfalls and rock features.
Chances of good light this time of year are strong and If clear then great astrophotography conditions are present.
Rates: R1600 pp
1st June - 2nd June 2019
• Transport from Tableview, Cape Town
• Camping fees
• Up to 3 shoots (conditions depending), sunrise, sunset, night shoot
• Dinner in the form of a braai and fried breakfast.
• Post-processing workshop of 2 hours once back in Cape Town (optional)
Covered in the Workshop
• Multiple exposures for blending
• Astrophotography with blending
• Focus Stacking
This is for a relatively fit, adventurous participants. This is a camping workshop where participants require a tent and
This time of year can be cold so suitable winter gear is required.